Beauty, music, influencers…I love change. However, I still have some favorite products that never have changed for a few years.
5 beauty products
- « Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Oil Body Cream » the best body cream I have tried so far and the smell is absolutely amazing.
- MARIO BADESCU – Facial Spray With Aloe, Herb, and Rosewater. I ordered this product only because I was curious to know what it was. Now I know what it is, I am absolutely addicted to it. That’s a really fresh and moisturizing spray that gives boost to the tired and dull skin. I know you can also use it as a makeup fixator but I am actually using it at a makeup primer.
- Rush fragrance mist by victoria’s secret. Exactly one year ago, I discovered the ‘fragrance’ which make me think of ‘La nuit-trésor’ by Lancome, one of my favorite fragrance. That’s a fresh and sweet smell like I love. Now, it is my everyday perfume.
- Start-to-finish by O.P.I. I have already tell you guys, many times that O.P.I is my favorite nail lacker brand. Since last July, I use this base/top coat which is life-changing. It protects the nails and the nail lacquer lasts so much more. It’s worth it so if you have the chance: try it!
- I don’t like foundation a lot. Usually, my skin shines a lot every time I am wearing foundation. Recently, I have found the solution to this issue. Thanks to the oil control spray by urban decay which is a setting spray for your makeup my skin stays matte all day long. I have to tell that I don’t really like the smell but it does its job.
- Kristina Bazan – Kayture
- Olivia Jade (youtuber)
- Lydia Elise Millen
- Syana – Syana from Paris
- Letitia – Laxtitia